Thursday, December 22, 2016
Sunday, October 23, 2016
Thursday, October 20, 2016
2. Sprinkle on stencil.
3. Stamping with Archival Ink Black.
4. Apply Heavy Gesso White.
5. Colored by using the Primary Elements Arte-Pigments.
Monday, October 17, 2016
2. Draws a part of the seam using the small circle die-cuts.
3. Attach the double-sided tape to the seam. Attach string use glue.
4. Attaching the sides make a cone. Put the chocolate in a cone.
5. Attach the cone on the die-cutting paper.
You can tear the paper by pulling the string.
Tim Holtz Stamp & Water Coloring.
This is a small size hat made from cut pieces.
Monday, September 26, 2016
Hello ColourArte friends! Hee Sun Kim here and Today I would like to share how to create background with Silks Acrylic Glaze.
Apply Heavy Gesso Black.
Painted with various colors of Silks Acrylic Galze.
Apply the Primary Elements Artist Pigment in places and water.
After applying the Vivid Ultra-Metallics in places, Press foam.
Painted with Radiant Gels.