Monday, June 23, 2014

Dear. KAZUKI




Japan Visual Rock Band [Raphael]
Guitar. KAZUKI(華月)


June 1999.
I saw them in the Japanese music magazine.
Raphael visual concept is very very shocking!
I was wondering the music, I wanted to know them.
At that time, Korea has not been open in Japanese culture.
So, it was not possible to buy a CD.
I had purchased Through a friend of a relative.
I was fascinated by the songs of Raphael.

The winter of that year.
I went to Japan to take part in the concert.
Yuki(Vocal) captivated the audience with his witty comments
But I can't speak Japanese ...
I don't understand it at all ...
From that day on I was studying Japanese.

October 31, 2000.
I heard that KAZUKI died.
He became ill due to a tight schedule and practice.
But he was a perfectionist. 
He was afraid someone know his weaknesses
He was taking medication.

Heart failure due to drug overdose
I can not believe it!

He was an angel, I still miss him as ever.






































Let's Get Sketchy : Team A-Week 3









12 comments:

  1. AWESOME layout!!!! Fabulous work!

    Thanks for joining us at LGS :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page. Love the details. Thanks for playing at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning page! The color really stands out against the crisp white background. Love the feathers! Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout. Love your layers. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout! love the color! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow! great photo treatment! Thanks for joining our challenge at LGS

    ReplyDelete