Sunday, January 4, 2015

Camera Lens



Hi! everyone!


Our mission : Reflections
Today's challenge is all about reflections.  We want you to create a project that focuses on 2014. Instead of looking forward we want you to look back at the year that has gone: what was the best thing that happened, what did you learn in the year or maybe you would like to review it month by month. It's up to you!



I bought the camera in May 2012. I thought it would use the default camera lens until the operation is to get used to the hand. April 2014. I purchased two types of lens.

After purchasing a lens. My work has been upgraded.
































2 comments:

  1. So fun! Love how this looks just like a little pegboard! Great use of the enamel dots and pic of you and your camera, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jinny!
      I love pegboard~~! and lovely enamel dots!
      Happy new year!

      Delete