I am excited to be sharing ColourArte my first DT post.
I would like to share the mixed media work using the drawing board.
Colorful, something Inky and chaotic in a way.
1. Apply Gesso & Light Paste using a stencil
2. Apply products for texture
3. Apply Gesso
4. Spray mix the powder with water
5. Mix the powder and paste
6. Apply Paste
7. Painted using the Acrylic Glaze Silks & H2O’s
8. After the spilled Primary Elements Powder and pour the water.
You can make the perfect sink effect.
Thanks to all!
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.