Hee Sun Kim here and I am excited to be sharing my ColourArte DT post.
I love the torso. It provides me great inspiration!
· 103-Vavoom Red 2oz jar Iridescent Dimensional Paint
· RD-134 Radiant Rain Dauber – Solar Gold
· RD-186 Radiant Rain Dauber – Wine & Roses
· RR-26389 Sunburst
· RR-26405 Apple Blossom
· RR-26401 Pewter
· RR-29527 Sea Foam
· RR-29406 Key Lime
· RR-26392 Ocean Wave
· Gina Lasercut Designs – Border Stickls Lace
· Gina Lasercut Desings – Peacock Feathers Shape Set
· Prima & Tim Holtz Metal
· Tim Holtz idea-ology Tissue Wrap Paper
· Ranger Dylusions Stencil, Sticky Back Canvas
· Golden White Gesso, Regular Gel (Gloss)
1. Paste the tissue wrap using a Regular Gel (Gloss).
2. Put spray on Radiant Rain Mist of various colors.
3. Apply the Gesso on Gina Lasercut Designs chip board.
Here I would like to introduce the ‘Sandits’.
This is a sandpaper stick form. It is suitable for sanding fitted into the gap.
4. added a color to use Radiant Raint Daubers.
5. Here Let’s compare the two. If you use Sandits, Coloring is good.
If you don’t use Sandits, Coloring is not good.
6. Spray a Radiant Rain Mist of various colors on the Sticky Back Canvas.
7. Apply the stencil use the Radiant Gels Dimensional paint on the canvas.
Thanks to all!
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.