Hee Sun Kim here and I would like to share my DT project.
Today, I would like to share how to use "The SOLUTION Acrylic Wash Medium".
I saw YouTuBe video of Leslie.
This is a very easy and a great tutorial.
· Prima Marketing - Heavy Gesso Black
· Prima Marketing - Mechanicals Steampunk Gears
· 13arts - Word Chipboard
1. Pour the Acrylic Wash in the Heart Ornament.
2. Shake Primary Elements Powder into a variety of colors.
* If you are using a mix of Acrylic Wash and Primary Elements Powder, doesn't dirty your hands after drying.
3. Apply the Gesso on a twigs.
4. Glued the Mechanicals & Chipboard
5. Coloring using Acrylic Glaze Silks.