Hee Sun Kim here and I would like to share my DT project.
A few days ago I went to LA for CHA. Warm weather, Good people……I’m happy!
Went to Disneyland. (60th Anniversary! Awesome!) Here I could see the fireworks. Amazing! Great! Fantastic!!!!
· Prima Marketing – 12×12 Watercolor pad, Clear Stamp
· Ranger Ink – Archival Ink
· Stamp – Paperbag Studio, Stampington
· Tim Holtz – Stencil, Rubs
1. Sprinkle the Primary Elements Powder of various colors.
2. Apply the water
3. Stamping with a Acrylic Glaze Silks using a Blending Tool.
4. Stencil using a mix of Art Stones and Radiand Gels.