Hello ColourArte friends! Hee Sun Kim here and Today I would like to share how to create Colorful Pouch Bag with Primary Elements Arte-Pigments & The Solution Acrylic Medium “Wash Style”.
If you are using a mix of Acrylic Wash and Primary Elements Powder, doesn’t dirty your hands after drying.
· Ranger Ink – Archival Ink Black
· Dina Wakley Stamp & Stencil
· Prima Heavy Gesso White
1. Sprinkle use to mix Water & Acrylic Wash & Primary Elements Powder.
(Mix the Acrylic Wash with water at a one to one ratio.)
2. Sprinkle on stencil.
3. Stamping with Archival Ink Black.
4. Apply Heavy Gesso White.
5. Colored by using the Primary Elements Arte-Pigments.
Thanks to all