Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Make your own Crayons with Silks Acrylic Glaze “A Chemistry Lesson”


Hello everyone.
Hee Sun Kim here and I would like to share my DT project.

I recently had an interesting experiment.
I love the Acrylic Glaze Silks.
It’s a liquid state.
I wanted to make Silks oil crayon.



1. Melt the Beeswax into the Melting Pot.

2. Put a drop of  Acrylic Glaze Silks.

3. Acrylic Glize Silks is water-based. BEESWAX is oil-based.
I had mixed using a neutralizer.
I used the liquid oil neutralizer. This is used to create a plaster fragrance.

4. Mix

5. Pour the container.

 6. Dried for about 10 minutes.



7. I made the Oil crayons of various colors.

 8. This is a very smooth and well crushed.

9. Painted on watercolor paper use it.

10. Stamping using the Radiant Gels.


Finish


View details














No comments:

Post a Comment