Sunday, July 24, 2016

Water Coloring with Primary Elements Arte-Pigments

 Hello ColourArte friends! Hee Sun Kim here and Today I would like to share Water Coloring with Primary Elements Arte-Pigments.
http://www.colourarte.com/blog/2016/07/21/water-coloring-with-primary-elements-arte-pigments-by-hee-sun-kim/


Create Custom Shimmering Water Brush : 1 Part Primary Elements Art-Pigment, 2 Part Water, 1 Part The Solution.
(If you are using a mix of The solution Acrylic Wash and Primary Elements Arte-Pigments, doesn’t dirty your hands after drying.)

 Water coloring using a brush. This is a process that must be omitted moistened in the pigment and water in the brush.

 I was able to be completed very quickly.







Thanks to all
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.
If you want to see my other works You can visit my blogFaceBookInstagramYouTubePinterest.











No comments:

Post a Comment